June 19, 2011

So Proud of me(us)!

I just need to brag a little bit. 
My husband and I went out with some couple friends to the bar my cousin DJ's at.  This bar happens to be one of the few in our state that allow smoking.  We thought "no problem none of our friends smoke."  But we forgot one of the wife's does.  I'm so proud of us, for not giving in to temptation every time she lit up!  It was tough and I don't know if I could have done it alone.  So very thankful my husband was there and we could support each other.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 19, 2011

    Congratulations! It is no easy task to quit smoking. You and your husband are lucky to have each other's support. It is always easier to it with a buddy. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! You can do it, but I know from experience (my own) that it's really tough! (esp. after a good meal......)

    ReplyDelete