August 19, 2012

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

About a week ago I was nominated for two blog awards by Serenity Raven of The Domestic Pagan. Thank you very much for nominating me for these awards! Now I get to spread the love and give these two awards out to others!




Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules


1. Display the award certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. Post seven interesting facts about yourself.

7 Things About Myself:

1. I'm a Twilight fan (I like the books best)
2. I've still got at least one foot in the closet
3. I'm a smoker, but I really wish I wasn't
4. I read the Hunger Games Trilogy in 2 days
5. I'm a paraprofessional and I love it
6. I'm very competitive
7. My children inspire me to be a better mom everyday


I nominate the following bloggers for this award:

1. Avery's Bucket List
2. Greeny Wahm ~ BeatriceSW
3. My Best Friend is a Pitbull
4. Jana's Little World
5. Hands Free Mama
6. Weyakin Designs
7. Tales of a Kitchen Witch

~Earthy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment