August 18, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

About a week ago I was nominated for two blog awards by Serenity Raven of The Domestic Pagan.  Thank you very much for nominating me for these awards! Now I get to spread the love and give these two awards out to others!




One Lovely Blog Award Rules


1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
4. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

7 Things About Myself:
1. I like to go letterboxing
2. I play World of Warcraft (probably more than my husband)
3. I dream of owning my own home one day
4. I like to play rpg's (role playing games)
5. I'm a Trekie
6. My favorite tv show is survivor
7. I'm working on living a greener life style

I nominate the following bloggers for this award:

1. Greeny Wahm ~ BeatriceSW
2. Hands Free Mama
3. Jana's Little World
4. My Best Friend is a Pitbull
5. Weyakin Designs
6. Avery's Bucket List
7. Mom Goes Green
8. Hearth-n-Home
9. Tales of a Kitchen Witch

~Earthy Mom

6 comments:

  1. AHHh i play wow too, my hubby actually quit playing and im the only one who plays now:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband quits on and off. I wish I had more time to play. :)

      Delete
    2. im on alot but im afk like 80% of the time anymore chasing the kids doing chores all that fun stuff

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! How do I get the award on my page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I tried to post the link to both awards (http://livingwell20102.blogspot.com/2012/08/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html)
      but my computer wouldn't let me leave you a comment.
      Just follow the above instructions. Save the picture and then post it on your blog. :D

      Delete
  3. thank you I got it :) I am truly tickled pink :) <3

    ReplyDelete