My family is on vacation, camping in Maine. We forgot our dish soap at home and had to buy some at the store. This may sound weird, but back in December we switched stores and started shopping for safer products without the harmful chemicals in them. So I haven't been down a cleaning supplies aisle at a store in a long time. The smell was so awful that I had to cover my face. It even burned Glen's eyes and made them water. We wouldn't even let the kids come down the aisle with us.
Lesson learned - Never forget dish soap (or other cleaning stuff) at home again.